- Read the call of the question first. Then read the facts. Then re-read the call.
- Practice reading more slowly and carefully.
- Diagram the facts if it helps you to understand the questions.
- Passively listening to outlines is not the best way to learn. Make sure your reviews of the law are active. And, know that you continue to learn the the law by practicing questions and studying explanatory answers.
- Keep logs of missed questions to determine why you missed every question you missed.
More strategy tips in Bar Exam Success: A Comprehensive Guide