If you are taking the July bar exam, start planning now. Here are five prompts to get you started:
1. Where will you live after graduation?
2. Do you have a place to study that is conducive to learning?
3. Have you lined up all the bar review resources you will need?
4. Have you let your family and friends know you’ll be gone in June and July – and, have you taken care of all summer obligations so that you can either handle them by May or put them off until August?
And, last but not least, for now,
5. Do you have enough money saved to live for two months after graduation without working?
#barexam, #barexamtips, #barsuccess, #lawschool, #lawstudent